Diversity Advocates advances inclusion in the tech industry by empowering employees of tech companies with the resources, knowledge and network to do pioneering work.
Diversity Advocates offers:
- Tech Employee Q&A Forum, to crowd-source solutions to timely D&I issues
- Announcements, to keep the community informed of events, resources, and other information to advance diversity
- Groups, to get targeted support for specific topics or groups of individuals
- Resource Center, to get D&I resources at your fingertips
- Events, to identify learning, networking, and sponsorship opportunities
- Virtual Learning Events, to better understand the experiences of those with different identities
- Jobs & Opportunities Board, to showcase & identify candidates from underrepresented backgrounds
- Marketplace, to learn about consultants, products, and other supports that serve to advance your D&I efforts
Diversity Advocates is powered by the Kapor Center.